Hello SXSW Educators!
We believe real growth comes from empowering children to be creators of technology through hands-on training and entrepreneurship to address local challenges . Since September of 2012, we've practiced this in over forty workshops in seven countries on four continents.
Our workshops include microelectronics, arduino, recycling, space exploration, stop motion animation, crafts, 3D printing, cardboard creativity, musical instruments, robotics with LEGO, interactive origami, lemons-powered electronics, strawberry DNA, music and interface prototyping with Makey Makey, electronic jewelry, video-game creation, 3d design, and soldering.
Here's what you can do right now:
- Click here to help usshape hands-on STEAM workshops for teachers.
- Click here to learn about and implement some sample workshops from past events.
- Click here to subscribe to our newsletter
- Click here to watch video from our past workshops in Brazil, France, Nigeria, the United States, Bulgaria, and Germany.
- Click here to join our collaboration hub, grown by Hackidemics across the world.
- Click here to contact us for more information.
A sample of workshops is also available below: