Robotics & Mindstorms
This workshop introduces the basics of robotics and programming. Using simple visual tools the kids quickly learn how easy it is to creating a functioning robot.
The robotics workshop works like this:
- Get together in small teams of 2 or 3.
- Define the task that the robot should complete when it's programmed.
- Learn the basics elements they will use and go through some examples using the visual programming tool used for working with LEGO robots.
- Program the robot in any way they want to in order to achieve the final goal.
- Test what they've created and learn how to make it better.